Saturday, October 8, 2011

PONY EXPRESS







Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

As with most pieces in my wardrobe, there is a story to this shirt. It is actually the result of a collaboration between two of my favourite, Aussie fashion power-houses: Aussie label SOMEDAYS LOVIN and blogger favourite, ORACLE FOX. Love or what!

On another note, as we inch ever closer to the warmer months, I can't help but start thinking about my next tropical escape. A visit to Thailand; Phuket and Koh Samui to enjoy the sun and surf is looking likely. Whilst Argentina and another visit to Vietnam and Japan are also on my hit-list. So many decisions....

What is your favourite holiday hot-spot?

I'm wearing:
Pony Express shirt, via SOMEDAYS LOVIN
Cut-out trousers, MINKPINK via MARKET HQ
Sunglasses, MINKPINK via MARKET HQ
Cuff, via BEFABYOULOUS.NET

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Photos: Tim F